So you’ve set up on OnlyFans, but how do you grow on the website?
With over 170 million subscribers and growing by 500,000 a day, you can have your slice of the pie.
Promoting yourself is the trickiest part. Keep reading to find out how you can gain more followers on OnlyFans.
How to promote your OnlyFans content and get more followers
The main way to promote your OnlyFans content is by using the online audience you already have. If you’ve already built an audience elsewhere, you’d be a fool not to use it!
Many creators have followers and subscribers across multiple platforms, so why not try to entice them to your OnlyFans account with some exclusive content?
The idea is to drive traffic to OnlyFans and convert as many of them into followers and subscribers as possible. If your current followers don’t know that you’re on OnlyFans, let them know!
Some social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok have banned sharing OnlyFans links. To get around this, make a landing page that includes your OnlyFans account.
This page can include links to whatever content you want to promote.
Each social media network requires a different strategy, so here’s how you can promote your OnlyFans content on each one.
- Instagram – Use Story links and the link in your bio to send people across to your OnlyFans account. Don’t forget to use a landing page rather than direct OnlyFans links.
- Facebook – Set up a page or use your personal account to post on your wall and include links in the About section. Again, use your landing page to avoid getting shadowbanned by Facebook.
- Twitter – You can include links in Tweets and a link to your bio.
- Reddit – Post away on Reddit and share as many links to your OnlyFans account as you want!
- YouTube – Add actions at the end of every video, include links in each video description, and pop a link in your bio to maximize your traffic.
- Snapchat – If you already use premium Snapchats, you can add a link to your even more exclusive content on OnlyFans.
- TikTok – Mention your OnlyFans account in a video or link to a landing page. Remember, TikTok doesn’t like direct-to-OnlyFans links, so you need to work around that.
Read: OnlyFans statistics
3 ways to get more followers, fans, and subscribers
First let’s define OnlyFans followers, fans, and subscribers:
- Follower – You can get followers on a free OnlyFans page or if you don’t have a subscription model set up on your page. They can see what you post but don’t get any of the paid-for exclusive content. While they don’t pay for your subscription, they can use pay-per-view options.
- Fan/Subscriber – These are your most loyal fans and they pay for your exclusive content. They usually pay via a subscription model with a price that you set. You need to provide these subscribers with the best content, or they might unsubscribe!
Now you’ve established what they are, here are a few ways to get more traffic and convert people into followers, fans and subscribers.
Create quality content
There’s no way that you can get more followers or subscribers without creating high-quality content.
Whether in video or photo format, the creators with the largest audiences on OnlyFans know what their audiences want and create their content around it.
If you’re using social media to promote your OnyFans account, offer followers something extra to entice them to subscribe and pay for your OnlyFans content.
Of course, this will depend on your niche but think of what add-ons you can have for your free content.
Connect with fellow creators and cross-promote
Another way to gain more followers on OnlyFans is to connect with other creators and do some cross-promotion.
You could collaborate with creators in your niche or even across multiple niches to maximize your traffic. Make connections with these creators and build a relationship before suggesting cross-promotion.
How to promote OnlyFans for free
One of the efficient but underrated ways to promote OnlyFans is by joining relevant communities and current discussions. Some social media channels to consider, when it comes to strong communities: Reddit, Quora, Discord and Twitter.
Of course there are other social media platforms but these should be the best fit if you want to promote your OnlyFans.
Don’t share your OnlyFans link, share your name on OnlyFans and naturally promote it instead.
Reddit is currently the most popular social media platform to join several trending discussions online. Start by creating these social media accounts and go from there.
OnlyFans creators have to promote their OnlyFans accounts if they want to be popular and ear money.
Adult content creators have to search for possibilities when it comes to promoting their content, as it is against many rules.
Only Fans has become one of the most popular social media sites during the global pandemic times.
Signals can help you promote your OnlyFans
If you need to concentrate on creating quality content, you could outsource your strategy to Signals. We can help you get more likes, shares, comments, and followers!
You don’t have to worry about learning how to promote OnlyFans. We will do it for you. Check out our OnlyFans promotion service page if you want to find out more.